230 States Street
MAGICAL CORONA HEIGHTS VIEW VICTORIAN
A RARE RH-2 THRU-LOT TO MUSEUM WAY
- Fully Detached Single-Family Home, Extensively Remodeled, Elegant Period Detailing
- Sun-Splashed & Graciously-Proportioned 2BR+/2.5BA Floor Plan On Two Glorious Levels
- Tall Windows On All Four Sides, High Ceilings & Skylights, Handsome Hardwood Flooring
- Colorful Stained Glass Entry, Expansive Media/Family Room, Inviting Office Alcove + Views
- Private Guest Suite, Murphy Bed & Built-Ins, Adjacent Ceramic Tiled Bath & Laundry Area
- Enchanting LR & DR Inspire Festive Entertaining, Walk-Out Deck Affords Magical Vistas & Vus
- Antique Marble Fireplace, Built-In Banquette DR Seating, Indoor & Out Sonos Sound System
- Tranquil Master Bedroom, Spa-Like En Suite Bathroom, Oversized Stall Shower & Jetted Tub
- Skylit Chef’s Granite & Stainless Kitchen, Abundant Custom Wood Cabinetry, Attic Access
- Walk-Out Entertainment-Sized Patio, Outdoor Grill Kitchen & BBQ, Sheltered Dining Alfresco
- Terraced Landscaped Gardens, Immense Panoramic View Deck, Huge Shingled Storage Shed
- Walk-To Neighborhood Dining, Shopping & Coffee Emporiums, Two Parks & Dog Run Nearby
- Excellent Castro MUNI, Tech Shuttles & Freeway Access, 91 Walk Score & 91 Transit Score
Welcome to 230 States Street!
If you're looking for something truly special & inspiring, this is one. Both the house & gardens are pure magic tranquil, uplifting & sublime.
Nestled along one of San Francisco's most desirable view streets, this gorgeous Victorian home basks in the sunlight all day long.
Awaken to bird songs & rustling leaves in this glorious garden setting.
Sip morning coffee from your perch on the walk-out deck or imagine coming home at the end of the day to savor a glass of Prosecco as you watch the sky take on the lavender hues of sunset.
Sumptuous built-in banquettes are perfect for social distancing dinner parties & set the stage for one of the most magical dining experiences imaginable above the twinkling lights.
RH2 zoning allows for a second unit on this extra-deep through lot with frontage along Museum Way.
Corona Heights Park & dog-run, the Randall Museum, Buena Vista Park, cafes, neighborhood shops, MUNI & tech shuttles are all close by.
Welcome home to a new day at 230 States Street.